Some small update. My progress is not big, but I have started few projects that you can see on picture bellow.
MaK Camell is on stage of painting of camouflage, as well like Spitfire. Truck is almost finished. I added few elements. All chrome parts were painted with Alcald paint.
Engine chamber. I scratch built a steering column.
I also worked on dump tube. First ladybird technique.
Next step was put some dust and mud.
I assembled and painted the hydraulic cylinder. It was painted with Alcald paint. Unfortunately, it got scratch on first try of fold it. I will try mask this with some hydraulic oil leakage. Maybe someone has some other better ideas. Exhaust is slowly put together.